The detachable Dual-Link DVI extender DDFX-100-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
DDFX-100-TR transmits uncompressed WQXGA (2560x1600), 60Hz or WQUXGA (3840x2400), 33Hzvertical refresh rate of Dual-Link DVI up to 500meters (1640feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers. The EDID in a display can be read and restored by just plugging once transmitter to the display.
This Self- EDID programming feature makes the installation of DDFX-100-TR more easy and flexile at any variable resolution display systems.
For better installation and flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring of the information by just plugging to the display. It is also certified with EN55022/55024/61000-3, FCC/CE for various applications.
• Small and solid aluminum enclosure
• Easy and simple installation with two (2) multi-mode fibers
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in transmitter and signal detection in receiver) LED
• Auto-power switching
• Supports up to WQXGA (2560x1600), 60Hz or WQUXGA (3840x2400), 33Hz
• Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over two (2) multi-mode fiber
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Size (WDH): 39 x 72 x 15mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety