This HDMI 2.0 active optical cable, HDFC-200, transmits REAL 4K - 4096x2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4 colour space up to 100m over plenum graded & LSZH hybrid cable. No scaling or compression - pixel for pixel 4K transmission.
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded & LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports HDMI2.0 standards features
• Complies with CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2
• Operates by external USB power on the display (RX) side
• Provides USB power cable on display source (TX) side for
insufficient power supply (optional)
1 (One) Year Warranty Opticis warrants this optical HDMI extension cable to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and service, for a peri od of one (1) year from the date of purchase from Opticis or its authorized resellers. If a product does not work as warranted during the applicable warranty period, Opticis shall, at its option and expense, repair the defective product or part, deliver t o customer an equivalent product or part to replace the defective item, or refund to customer the purchase price paid for the defective product. All products that are replaced will become the property of Opticis. Replacement products may be new or reco nditioned. Any replaced or repaired product or part has a ninety (90) day s warranty or the reminder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer. Opticis shall not be responsible for any software, firmware, information, or memory data of customer contained in, stored on, or integrated with any products returned to Opticis for repair under warranty or not. Warranty Limitation and Exclusion Opticis shall have no further obligation under the foregoing limited warranty if the product has been damaged due to abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, unusual physical or electrical stress, unauthorized modifications, tampering, alterations, or service other than by Opticis or its authorized agents, causes other than from ordinary use or failure to properly use the Product in the application for whihc it was intended.