HDMI 2.0 optical fiber detachable extender, the HDFX-300, extends HDMI 2.0 signal up to 100m (328feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multi-mode fibre. Leading-edge technology from Opticis allows long distance transmission of 4K signals without any video/audio degradation.
The HDFX-300 is small enough to fit into various installation environments. They are easy to install and provide perfect electrical isolation between source and display.
The High-Retention HDMI connector, which has more retention force than a standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
The HDFX-300 is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
They can be operated by either 5V power from HDMI source(Tx only) or USB power. Auto Power-Switching feature.
• Supports HDMI2.0 standards feature
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m (328feet) over one duplex LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
• Operates by DDC 5V from HDMI source or using USB Power cable
• Provides Auto Power-Switching feature
• Provides diagnosis feature
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Complies with CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2