To meet the growing demand for 4K video, IDK has developed an innovative product for AV systems: IP‐NINJAR, a game changing Video over IP solution for high definition signal extension, switching and manipulation. This 4K solution leverages off‐the‐shelf 10 Gb Ethernet switches and enables signal management of 4K/UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz signals with zero latency. Boasting unlimited scalability and flexible input/output configurations, IP‐NINJAR brings a new concept of AV switching and distributing to the world of Pro AV.
The receiver supports optical input and HDMI output up to 4K 4:4:4 at 60Hz. Additionally, extend and switch your standard 1GB LAN connection, RS-232, and analog audio output.
Combined with the control box, the NJR-CTB, the IP-NINJAR is fully configurable and controllable over the LAN with a web browser.
- Looping HDMI Input
- Audio Dembedding / Embedding
- Switching and extending true 4K/UHD 4:4:4 at 60 Hz video over IP switches
- Composing video for multi‐view and video‐wall applications
- Transmitting uncompressed (pixel‐to‐pixel) video with zero frame latency
- Supporting point‐to‐point transmission
- Unlimited scalable and flexible input/output configuration
- Supporting HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Supporting GbE, RS‐232C and TCP/IP